Almond Berry bowl
So, summer time is here! And I have a recipe I want to share that’s perfect for hot weather. It’s smooth and creamy, so my son calls it ice cream. This smoothie bowl can be great for a small breakfast, lunch or just a snack.
- 3 cups frozen bananas
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 2 tbsp. almond butter
- 1 tbs. Pure maple syrup or a few dates (to add sweetness)
- Almond milk (add a little at a time for prefered consistency )
- Fresh fruit (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, bananas, etc.)
- Granola (optional)
- Equipment: NutriBullet/ blender
- Using a blender, blend all ingredients (except fresh fruit and granola) until it is a thick creamy consistency.
- Pour or scoop the smoothie into bowls and top with the fresh fruit and granola.